Add A Small Addition To Achieve Bigger Acoustic Guitar Sounds With The K&K Sound Pure Mini Acoustic Pickup
The Pure Mini is K&K's award-winning, signature pickup for steel string acoustic guitars. The Pure Mini is a 3-head, bridge plate transducer. It features super balanced, flat sound transmission, warm woody tone without any quack and superior dynamic range all over the guitar's frequency spectrum. Their customers tell them that the Pure Mini's output is louder than any other passive pickup on the market.
Bridge plate transducers are the optimal choice for achieving a rich, natural guitar sound. The Pure's position on the bridge plate provides the perfect balance of sound, picking up all the strings without sounding harsh or percussive and "listening" to the sound board to amplify the unique characteristics of your guitar. The result is a warm, full-range signal that sounds great even without a preamp!
- Three Transducer Pickup System for Steel String Guitars
- Includes 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Pre-wired, No Soldering Required
- High Output - No Battery Required
Manufacturer: K&K SOUND SYSTEMS
Model: PURE MINI
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92398
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device