*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Stand That Won't Let You Down With The K&M 210/9 Boom Microphone Stand
A more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm. Like the 210/2, the 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
- Boom Arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom Arm Length: from 17.126 to 29.331"
- EAN: 4016842201457
- Height: from 35.433 to 63.189"
- Height Adjustment: Clutch
- Leg Construction: Socket w/ Foldable Legs
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod Combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special Features: Stable and sturdy; zinc die-cast base
- Threaded Connector: 5/8"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.