*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Konig and Meyer 25950 Low Microphone Stand is Stable, Adjustable, and Perfect for Drum Acoustics
Extra low design for bass drums or special use. Very short and heavy legs provide maximum stability. Legs are foldable for easy transport. Comes with two-piece boom arm.
- Boom Arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom Arm Length: From 425 to 725 mm (16.7" to 28.5")
- EAN: 4016842215973
- Height: 280 mm (11")
- Leg Construction: Socket with foldable legs
- Material: Steel
- Size when Folded: 122 x 85 x 450 mm (4.8" x 3.3" x 17.7")
- Special Features: Extra low design; zinc die-cast base; very short, heavy legs
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Color: Black
- Weight: 2.98 kg (6.57 lbs)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.