Get A Delay-Looper Workstation With Superb Sound Quality And Abundant Features - The Keeley Electronics ECCOS Delay/Looper Pedal
The true-stereo Keeley ECCOS artfully combines a delay pedal and a looper. At the heart of the ECCOS is a neo-vintage delay with unprecedented control over tape-style echoes. Create long and majestic sounding tape flanged delay lines and then switch to the feature-packed Looper to record endless layers of sound! Dual stomp switches in delay mode are for true-bypass, tap-tempo and even endless feedback – but in looper mode they allow you to record, play, reverse, half-speed and even trigger a “play-once”. Live or as a studio workstation the delay and looper work together giving you endless room for creating and experimenting in a small footprint. With over four years of development on the Quad 24/56-bit Dream DSP, Keeley has reached the pinnacle of delay sound quality with the amazing new tones in the ECCOS.
The ECCOS now features Sound on Sound Mode! Sound on sound mode lets you record without erasing the original loop. The volume of the loops degrade over time, recreating a vintage reel to reel recording technique. To set the decay of the loops, hold down the FDBK knob and adjust the Depth control. This alt control comes in handy when using Sound on Sound Mode.
The ECCOS features advanced independent switching. The Delay or the Looper can be turned on and off independently. You can start the Looper without without a Delay Setting.
- A true Stereo Delay and Looper
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- Features include 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 146mA low-current design
- Made in Edmond, USA
- Power: 9V Neg-Tip DC Supply
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 10K
- True-Stereo Input and Output
- True Bypass or Buffered Trails
- Analog Dry-Thru Blend
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.