*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Experience The Playing Feel Of A Grand Piano, On Stage Or In Your Room With The Korg D1
For players interested not only in classical, but also jazz, rock, or funk, the convenience of being able to play in a practice room plus the mobility to take the D1 anywhere is key. On top of that, a carefully fine-tuned playing feel is crucial. The D1 is a piano that delivers on all counts for pianists and keyboardists of any genre. The D1 is focused on providing the ultimate in slim, compact design. The result is a top-class keyboard that reproduces the playing feel of a grand piano, and yet is highly portable. With its high-quality keybed developed by KORG and a rich variety of 30 sounds that will shine on stage, this instrument is the perfect fit for daily practice or performance.
Convenient Functions That You Expect From A Digital Piano
The metronome can be turned on/off at a touch. Layer mode lets you layer two sounds simply by pressing two sound buttons simultaneously, for example letting you combine strings or vibraphone with the piano sound that you're playing. The touch control function lets you choose from five settings (light, standard, heavy, stable, fixed) to specify how the sound responds to your playing dynamics, allowing you to enjoy performing with the response of your choice. Three high-quality effects are also built-in: brilliance, reverb, and chorus. The optimal effect for each internal sound is already specified as a preset, so you can simply select a sound and focus on playing it with the best possible tone.
Thirty High-Quality Sounds
The D1 contains a total of 30 richly expressive sounds which include not only a variety of piano sounds to cover genres such as classical, jazz, and pop, but also electric piano, organ, and clavi sounds that will be useful on stage, and even sounds such as vibraphone, acoustic guitar, and strings.
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Five types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine Tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 banks)
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound, and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper (Half-pedaling supported)
- Connections: LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), MIDI (IN, OUT), Headphones, DAMPER
- Controls: Power, Volume, PIANO SONG, TRANSPOSE, FUNCTION, TOUCH, BRILLIANCE, REVERB, CHORUS, BANK, Sound x 10, +, -, Metronome
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1327 x 263 x 128 mm / 52.24" x 10.35" x 5.04" (without music stand)
- Weight: 16 kg/35.27 lbs. (including stand)
- Included Items: AC adapter, music rest, damper pedal
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.