OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Unlock Your Creative Side With The Korg nanoKEY Studio Mobile MIDI Controller
The Korg nanoKEY Studio combines a 25-note backlit velocity-sensitive keyboard with 8 backlit velocity-sensitive pads, 8 encoders, a Kaoss pad for note, scale and CC entry, sustain and octave buttons plus much more; all presented in a go-anywhere design no bigger than an A4-sized notebook. Bluetooth LE or traditional USB MIDI connection. Wireless Bluetooth LE or traditional USB MIDI connectivity.
STEP-RECORD AS EASILY AS TYPING. A KEYBOARD WITH 25 BACKLIT KEYS THAT ILLUMINATE
Even if youâ€™re not the most skilled keyboardist, the 25 velocity-sensitive keys allows you to step-record easily. The Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale, making it easier to play. This is a smart keyboard with a variety of performance modes, such as the Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys.
MORE FREEDOM TO PRODUCE MUSIC, VIA USB OR WIRELESSLY
The nanoKEY Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. Itâ€™s easy to connect to an iPad/iPhone music app such as KORG Gadget or Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Liberated from annoying cables, youâ€™ll be free to set up your system much easier than some other products. Thanks to careful tuning, youâ€™ll enjoy low latency and high stability.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN CAN BE PLACED ANYWHERE AND EASILY TRANSPORTED
Smaller than a sheet of letter-sized paper, you can put the nanoKEY Studio in your bag and take it anywhere. With a simple, refined, and stylish design, along with beautiful lighting with white LEDs, you wonâ€™t get tired of using it every day. With its modern design, the nanoKEY Studio is ideal for use with new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
CREATE THE ULTIMATE MOBILE MUSIC PRODUCTION SYSTEM WITH YOUR IPAD/IPHONE AND THE NANOKEY STUDIO
The combination of the nanoKEY Studio with KORG Gadget is the ultimate combination for mobile performance. The nanoKEY Studio supports wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, so your iPhone can instantly transform into a powerful music production tool. KORG Gadget has a special native mode exclusively for the nanoKEY Studio. Simply by connecting KORG Gadget, the most appropriate controls for MIDI assignment on your nanoKEY Studio are completed automatically. At home, in a coffee shop, in transit, or outdoors, you can quickly immerse yourself in making music in minimal space.
EIGHT HIGH-SENSITIVITY TRIGGER PADS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR DRUM INPUT OR PLAYING CHORDS
The eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads will convey every dynamic nuance of your drum performance. In chord-playing mode, the Chord Scale function automatically assigns the best chords for the key and scale youâ€™ve selected, so your song will take shape at amazing speed. You can also assign the pads to trigger audio clips. These pads are not limited by musical genre; they deliver all-purpose music production power.
TOUCH PAD INHERITED FROM THE KAOSS SERIES PROVIDES ONE-FINGER CONTROL OF SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZERS
You can use a single finger to control a software synthesizer just like you can with a Kaossilator, or control a plug-in effect the same way as a KAOSS PAD. The nanoKEY Studio features an arpeggiator with rhythm patterns, letting you generate a succession of new phrases simply by touching the pad.
EIGHT ASSIGNABLE KNOBS FOR CONTROLLING YOUR DAW AND PLUG-INS
The eight knobs provide versatile control of your software synthesizers, plug-in effects, and DAW mixer.
A LAVISH AND POWERFUL BUNDLE OF MUSIC SOFTWARE IS INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
The nano Studio series comes with an extravagant bundle of powerful mobile and desktop music software that includes iPad / iPhone apps, a special edition of KORG Gadget, and the KORG Legacy Co
- Controller 25-key Keyboard with velocity sensitivity (four velocity curve)
- 8 trigger pad (velocity sensitivity is supported, four velocity curve)
- 8 knobs, X-Y pad
- Octave + / - buttons
- Sustain button
- Touch Scale button
- X-Y button
- Pitch / Mod button
- Scene button
- Shift / Tap buttons
- Arp button
- Chord Pad button
- Easy Scale button
- Scale Guide button
- Octave Range -4â€“+4
- Scene Memory 8
- Connections USB jack (micro B type)
- Wireless Type Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (when connected via USB) or Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries)
- Power Consumption Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- Weight (without batteries) 471 g / 1.04 lbs. (without batteries)
- Included Items USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
iOS Wireless Connection
- iOS: iPad/iPhone that supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed
- iPhone Models: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,
- iPad Models: iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini,
- iPod Models: iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation
Mac Wireless Connection
- OS: Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- Models: MacBook (Early 2015 or later), MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later), MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later), Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later), iMac (Late 2012 or later), Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
Mac USB Connection
- OS: MacOS 10.8 10.9 Mavericks or later
Windows Wireless Connection
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
Windows USB Connection
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)
Manufacturer: Korg USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA78387
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device