OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Compact Control At Your Fingertips - The Korg nanoKONTROL2 Slim Line USB Controller - White
In a body proportioned to fit perfectly in front of your laptop computer, the nanoKONTROL2 provides eight channels of the controllers you need to control your music software. The nanoKONTROL2 also features a dedicated transport control section. The buttons have been carefully selected to be useful with your software, ensuring simple and intuitive control. Many software titles â€“ including major DAW programs â€“ are supported, dramatically reducing the need to make complicated connection settings.
COMPLETE CONTROL FOR YOUR DAW OR SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER
A knob, fader, and three switches are provided for each of the eight channels, respectively assigned to pan, volume, and solo/mute/record. This arrangement is a real convenience when recording automation for multiple channels. There's also a marker button, making it easy to assign marks at important points in your song for more efficient recording and song production. When using a software synthesizer, you can assign parameters to the desired controllers for easy control. For example you could use the faders to control the ADSR of an envelope generator, and use the knobs to control the filter's cutoff frequency and resonance, etc.
TWO STYLISH COLORS: BLACK AND WHITE
Each of the three nanoSERIES2 models is available in your choice of bold Black or bright White. Choose the color thatâ€™s right for you â€“ match your computer, contrast your console â€“ it all up to you!
USB POWER FOR AN UNCLUTTERED SETUP
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKONTROL2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
CONTROL SURFACE PLUG-IN FOR NANOKONTROL
Control Surface Plug-in for nanoKONTROL2 (Maps nanoKONTROL2 to Logic and GarageBand) This plug-in had been created in response to many users requests from nanoKONTROL2 users. The free download provides direct access via the nanoKONTROL2 to Logic and GarageBand's Transports, Volume/Pan/Mute/Solo per channel, EQ and Effect sends.
KORG KONTROL EDITOR SOFTWARE
The nanoKONTROL2 works with the "KORG Kontrol Editor" software â€“ available free on the KORG website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. For example, the minimum and maximum values for each control change message can be specified.
- Low-profile, multi-function mixing control surface
- Dedicated transport control section
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- 8 Channels, each with 3 buttons (Rec, Mute, Solo), fader, and (Pan) knob
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
- Includes Korg Kontrol Editor and bonus software package
- 8 knobs, 8 sliders, 24 buttons
Transport buttons: REW/FF/STOP/PLAY/REC, CYCLE button, MARKER button, TRACK button
- Avid Pro Tools
- Apple Logic
- Apple GarageBand
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Steinberg Cubase
- Ableton Live
- Cakewalk SONAR
- Software that can be controlled by control change message
- USB bus power
USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- USB Cable
Manufacturer: Korg USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA37154
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device