Get 88 Sounds And Performance From The Highly Acclaimed PC3 Series Keyboard, 78 Rhythm Backgrounds - The Kurzweil MPS10 88-Key Portable Digital Piano
The Kurzweil MPS10 features 88 sounds and performance from the highly acclaimed PC3 Series keyboard. Included are 10 world-class acoustic pianos, incorporating Kurzweil's renowned "Triple Strike" Grand Piano samples. In addition, Kurzweil has re-created 24 celebrated vintage electric pianos & organs sampled and modeled with amazing realism. Onboard are many solo and orchestral instruments including vocals, choirs, guitar, bass and drums. Also included are 78 rhythm backgrounds in a variety of styles.
All of your sounds and rhythms can be stored to one of the 3 favorite preset buttons. The "Easy Play" sequencer makes recording simple with the added convenience of storing up to 9 songs to the MPS10 user presets. Layer 2 sounds, split, transpose, pitch, touch sensitivity and preset effects are all included. The MPS10 is also offered as the MPS10F, featuring an upgraded Real-Grand™ Hammer Action made by Fatar (Italy).
A matching, furniture style stand is sold separately. Easy to remove whether using as a portable keyboard or on the stand, the MPS10 is lightweight and versatile for the on the go musician.
*Keyboard bench not included
- 88 Note, Fully-Weighted, Hammer-Action Keyboard
- 10 selectable response levels
- Scrolling 2-character, dot-matrix LED
- 64 note
- 88 Expressive sounds including award winning Triple Strike Grand Piano, all taken from the PC3.
- 3, one-touch recallable "favorites", providing quick access to customized selections.
- Quick Split/Layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume
- Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
- Adjust by Cents (+/- 100 cents)
- Dual ambience and effect processors (reverberation and chorus). Rich and complex effects from the PC3 Series.
- 78 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles (incl. metronome)
- 1-Track; 9 song capacity.
- 51 classic piano demonstration songs
- Amplifier: 2x10 Watts RMS at 1% THD; 30 watts maximum total power
- Speakers: 2 full-range speaker stereo sound system.
- Stereo left/right 1/4" line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Stereo left/right 1/4" line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- (2) 1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI over USB (see below)
- (1) port; "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- (1) dual switch-type jack (single switch-pedal included)
- Dark Gray
- Matching stand Optional
- Sold separately
- Power cable, Switch pedal
- Instrument: 3.54in(H) x 51.22in(L) x 14.17in(D)
- 9.0cm(H) x 130.1cm(L) x 36.0cm(D)
- Stand (optional): 26.02in(H) x 51.22in(L) x 13.78in(D)
- 66.1cm(H) x 130.1cm(L) x 35.0cm(D)
- 39.7 lb / 18.3 Kg
- 15 VDC, 2.5A, 100-240VAC external power adaptor (incl.)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.