Get 88 Sounds And Performance From The Highly Acclaimed PC3 Series Keyboard, 78 Rhythm Backgrounds - The Kurzweil MPS10 88-Key Portable Digital Piano
The Kurzweil MPS10 features 88 sounds and performance from the highly acclaimed PC3 Series keyboard. Included are 10 world-class acoustic pianos, incorporating Kurzweil's renowned "Triple Strike" Grand Piano samples. In addition, Kurzweil has re-created 24 celebrated vintage electric pianos & organs sampled and modeled with amazing realism. Onboard are many solo and orchestral instruments including vocals, choirs, guitar, bass and drums. Also included are 78 rhythm backgrounds in a variety of styles.
All of your sounds and rhythms can be stored to one of the 3 favorite preset buttons. The "Easy Play" sequencer makes recording simple with the added convenience of storing up to 9 songs to the MPS10 user presets. Layer 2 sounds, split, transpose, pitch, touch sensitivity and preset effects are all included. The MPS10 is also offered as the MPS10F, featuring an upgraded Real-Grand™ Hammer Action made by Fatar (Italy).
A matching, furniture style stand is sold separately. Easy to remove whether using as a portable keyboard or on the stand, the MPS10 is lightweight and versatile for the on the go musician.
*Keyboard bench not included
- 88 Note, Fully-Weighted, Hammer-Action Keyboard
- 10 selectable response levels
- Scrolling 2-character, dot-matrix LED
- 64 note
- 88 Expressive sounds including award winning Triple Strike Grand Piano, all taken from the PC3.
- 3, one-touch recallable "favorites", providing quick access to customized selections.
- Quick Split/Layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume
- Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
- Adjust by Cents (+/- 100 cents)
- Dual ambience and effect processors (reverberation and chorus). Rich and complex effects from the PC3 Series.
- 78 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles (incl. metronome)
- 1-Track; 9 song capacity.
- 51 classic piano demonstration songs
- Amplifier: 2x10 Watts RMS at 1% THD; 30 watts maximum total power
- Speakers: 2 full-range speaker stereo sound system.
- Stereo left/right 1/4" line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Stereo left/right 1/4" line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- (2) 1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI over USB (see below)
- (1) port; "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- (1) dual switch-type jack (single switch-pedal included)
- Dark Gray
- Matching stand Optional
- Sold separately
- Power cable, Switch pedal
- Instrument: 3.54in(H) x 51.22in(L) x 14.17in(D)
- 9.0cm(H) x 130.1cm(L) x 36.0cm(D)
- Stand (optional): 26.02in(H) x 51.22in(L) x 13.78in(D)
- 66.1cm(H) x 130.1cm(L) x 35.0cm(D)
- 39.7 lb / 18.3 Kg
- 15 VDC, 2.5A, 100-240VAC external power adaptor (incl.)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details