Play With The Best Using The Kurzweil PC4 88-Key Synthesizer Workstation
The Kurzweil PC4 workstation is fully stacked with 256-note polyphony, a modern 6-operator FM engine and a 16-track sequencer. This complex synth delivers a powerful update of the company's renowned V.A.S.T. synthesis technology. It's hammer-action keybed also gives you the exact feel of a grand piano with after touch expression.
- Keyboard: RPHA: Real Piano Hammer Action / 88-note, fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive adjustable keys
- Display: 480 x 272 pixel high resolution color LCD with adjustable brightness
- Polyphony: 256 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Dynamic VAST: Powerful synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing. More DSP power than even our K Series instruments.
- 6-Operator FM Engine
- VA1 Inside: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil's VA1 concept synth, capable of delivering authentic analog emulations as well as incredibly complex new sounds.
- Cascade Mode: lets the user route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program - up to 32 consecutive layers deep!
- Sample Flash Memory:2 GB of re-loadable, non-volatile, user flash memory
- Factory Programs: 1000+
- User Programs: 4096
- Factory Multis: 50+ - featuring up to 16 independent zones
- User Multis: 4096
- General MIDI: No
- Kurzweil String Resonance: Yes
- Master EQ/Compressor Section: Yes
- Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
- 32 total FX units
- 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders
- 9 Knobs
- 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control)
- 1 variation switch
- Tempo Controls w/ tap tempo
- 2 transpose switches
- Arp Controls
- Transport Controls
- *2 switch pedal inputs each supporting single switch pedal or single half damper pedal (1 switch/sustain pedal is included; half-damper pedals sold separately)
- 2 continuous control pedal inputs
- monopressure (aftertouch)
- Ribbon input (ribbon controller sold separately)
- Sequencer: 16 Tracks; 960 PPQ resolution. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more.
- MIDI CC Step Sequencers: 16 simultaneous
- RIFFs: 16-per Multi
- Note Arpeggiators: 1-per Program, 16-per Multi
- Four (2 pairs) 1/4" balanced TRS analog (32-bit DACs)
- Automatic mono switching on main outs
- +21dBu maximum output
- 50 Ohms balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: Two 1/4" inputs
- One stereo 1/8---" input (each with FX) for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- 1 back panel 1/4" headphone output
- 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Out
- Two USB ports (one A port / one B port)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file backup via USB drive
- Operating System updates via USB drive
- Software Editors: Ext
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.