OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Leslie 3300 15" Dual Rotary Combo Speaker does not qualify for free shipping; a customer service representative will contact you for shipping options after your order has been placed.
All the power and features of our “Top Of The Line” 971 model in an “easy to move” package, The Leslie 3300 is one of the most powerful Leslies ever offered, and has been designed with the professional touring musician in mind. This single-channel Leslie features a two-speed horn rotor coupled to our new heavy-duty design driver and a massive 15” woofer. Firing into the Bass rotor. The Leslie 3300 is powered by a 300-Watt RMS solid-state amplifier with a real vacuum tube preamp. 11-pin and 8-pin Leslie sockets allow connection and onboard control with Hammond Organs, Most other electronic organs and keyboards can hook up to the Leslie 3300 using a ¼” cable and common footswitch (optional). This Leslie 3300 Speaker features a rugged-built cabinet with high-impact black finish which is lighter than a traditional Leslie, and the heavy-duty casters will make it a snap to transport to your next performance.
- Two-speed horn and bass rotor Slow and fast speeds, rise and fall times, and brake time can be adjusted.
- Vacuum tube preamp with ear-shattering 300-Watt RMS solid-state amplifier: 220-Watt RMS bass amplifier and 80-Watt RMS treble amplifier.
- Massive 15” woofer, High power horn driver.
- 11-pin and 8-pin Leslie connector, 1/4” line input jack, and 1/4” foot switch jack.
- 1/4” line output jack suitable to drive a powered sub-woofer.
- Rugged-built cabinet with a high-impact black finish, and locking casters.
Manufacturer: Leslie Speakers
Model: 3300 LESLIE SPEAKER
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62588
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device