OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Go Beyond The Limitations Of Traditional Guitars With The Line 6 Variax Standard Modeling Electric Guitar In Sunburst Finish
It's been over 80 years since the invention of the traditional electric guitar, and guitarists are still dealing with the same performance limitations. Changing tunings is slow and time consuming, and the range of tones is limited. To get a variety of sounds or alternate tunings for gigs and studio sessions, guitarists need multiple guitars-which is inconvenient and expensive. Stages are small. Trunks are smaller. Less needs to do more.
Imagine if you could switch your guitar from its natural electric guitar tone to perfectly modeled versions of the world's most coveted vintage electrics, classic acoustics and exotic instruments, all with the simple twist of a knob. Or switch up your tunings on the fly, even mid-song. Imagine the trunk space saved. Imagine the room recovered on stage. Imagine fluidly covering acoustic, electric and even a banjo break in the same song-without changing instruments. Itâ€™s all possible with Line 6 Variax. These modern instruments shatter the limitations of traditional guitars, and will spark your creativity in exciting new ways.
- Thanks to the remarkable craftsmen at Yamaha, Variax Standard delivers the rock-solid build youâ€™d expect from a high-quality guitar. The lightweight alder S-type body, one-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, and proprietary tremolo bridge deliver total comfort and playability, while the custom-wound pickups serve up loads of sonically rich tone. Add in our proprietary Variax HD technology, and you get a guitar that goes above and beyond the call of duty.
VINTAGE SOUND. AND SO MUCH MORE.
- Everyone knows that a vintage Strat has amazing tone. But for many of us, owning one is a dream rather than reality. Variax Standard delivers a rich, bold sound based on* a priceless '50s Strat, minus the hum and buzz that can plague older instruments. Plus youâ€™re not limited to the sound of just one instrument-you can access dozens of classic guitars and pickup types to find your ideal tone. With Variax HD technology, you get an instrument that combines legendary guitar tone with pure versatility, playability and innovation-all for a price that's within reach.
CUSTOM-WOUND ALNICO PICKUPS
- Want to take a break from guitar modeling and go old school for a bit? Variax Standard comes with three custom-wound single-coil Alnico V magnetic pickups that capture every nuance of your playing with pristine accuracy. And if you want to go even further, you can also access over a dozen classic pickup types thanks to Variax HD technology.
- No need to spend extra time and money upgrading your guitar-Variax Standard comes with high-quality components that set it apart from other guitars in its class. A lightweight alder body delivers clear, full-bodied sound with plenty of sustain. And the lubricated Graph Tech nut provides precise tuning stability to help you stay in tune as you bend strings.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on solid maple neck with
- Macassar ebony or maple
- fingerboard and pearl dot inlays*
- 22 medium frets
- 1-5/8" Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL self-lubricating nut
- Sealed tuners (16:1 turn ratio)
- Chrome hardware
- Fully adjustable tremolo bridge
- SSS pickup configuration
- vintage-style single-coil pickups loaded with alnico V magnets
- L. R. Baggs Radiance Hex piezo pickup system
- Master Volume and Tone knobs
- 5-way selector switch
- Model and Alt Tune knobs
- instrument sounds and alternate tunings
- 1/4" out
- VDI (Variax Digital Interface) ***
- Lithium-ion battery (Up to 12 hours of play time)
- International wall charger (also functions as standard electric guitar without batteries)
- Variax Workbench HD software and USB interface
- Additional battery, charger and cable kit available separately
Manufacturer: Line 6
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93324
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device