About the Line 6 XD-V55 12 Channel Handheld Digital Wireless System
The Line 6 XD-V55 series of digital wireless sets a new standard in professional wireless systems for vocalists, active performers and spoken word presenters.
With exclusive, onboard modeling technologies, Line 6 XD-V55 series systems offer supreme sonic fexibility. The Line 6 XD-V55 handheld system lets you choose from four superb microphone models, so you can be confdent youÂ’ve got the right microphone sound to match your voiceÂ—and your performance. Microphone models are based on the Shure® SM58®, Shure® SM57, Sennheiser® e® 835 and a custom-voiced Line 6 mic model.
All 12-channel XD-V55 series systems feature patented, fourth-
generation Line 6 digital wireless technology, which enables full-range 10HzÂ–20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response, wide dynamic range up to 117dBA, and Digital Channel Lock (DCLÂ™) technology that prevents reception of audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable operation, Line 6 XD-V55 systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. The systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license-free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
System includes microphone transmitter receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas and 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- The XD-V55 handheld system features exclusive microphone modeling technology to give vocalists a choice of four superb microphone models based on* popular vocal mics, including:
- Shure SM58
- Shure SM57
- Sennheiser e 835
- Line 6 custom-voiced microphone
- XD-V55L and XD-V55HS systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology that optimizes the system to your voice or
- instrument-choose from three distinct EQ filter model types (two optimized for vocals; one for instruments)
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hzâ€“20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response, up to 117dBA dynamic range, superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices and cell phone towers
- License-free operation worldwide
- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in reliability and sound quality
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule (XD-V55), cardioid condenser (XD-V55L) or omni-directional condenser (XD-V55HS) designed for spectacular vocal reproduction
- 12 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- Bright LEDs on receiver show crucial audio, battery and RF status
- LCD screen on transmitter for selecting channels, battery status and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Road-ready transmitter and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- Systems include microphone transmitter (XD-V55) or microphone with bodypack transmitter (XD-V55L and XD-V55HS), receiver, 2 x
- 1/2 wave antennas and 2 AA alkaline batteries
Manufacturer: Line 6
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details