Deliver Performance With Maximum Clarity And Impact With The Line 6 XD-V75HS 14 Channel Digital Headset Wireless System - 2.4 GHz (Black)
The Line 6 XD-V75 series of digital wireless sets new standards in versatility, reliability, ease of use and superior audio quality for vocalists, active performers and spoken word presenters.“é’áXD-V75L, XD-V75HS and XD-V75T bodypack systems give you the fexibility to choose from six vocal and three instrument EQ flter models, so you can optimize the sound of the system for your voice or nstrument, and deliver your performance with maximum clarity and impact.
All 14-channel“é’áLine 6“é’áXD-V75 series systems feature patented, fourth-generation Line 6 digital wireless technology for full-range, 10Hz“éËÇô20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response and wide dynamic range up to 120dBA. In addition, proprietary Digital Channel Lock (DCL“éËäó) technology prevents audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices, and ensures signal integrity.
To ensure reliability and peace of mind,“é’áLine 6“é’áXD-V75 systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. The systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license-free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
*System includes transmitter, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit and two AA alkaline batteries.
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 24-bit 10Hz-20kHz (- 2.5dB) frequency response, wide 120dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- License-free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology optimizes the system to your voice or instrument “óËé¼ËÇ£ choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types (6 optimized for vocals, 3 for instruments)
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Premium omni-directional condenser capsule (available in black or tan)
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multisystem applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs “óËé¼ËÇ£ for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Road-ready headset, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes premium headset, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries
- Part Number 99-126-0305 (BLK) / 99-126-1305 (TAN)
- UPC 614252027014 (BLK) / 614252990868 (TAN)
- Case Pack 2
- Case Pack Size 17-" H x 8.3-" W x 20.75-" L
- Case Pack Weight 17 lbs.
- Display Box Size 14.8-" H x 4.1-" W x 20.25-" L
- Display Box Weight 8.25 lbs.
Manufacturer: Line 6
Model: XD-V75HS BLK
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details