Get An Innovative Take On A Classic Sound With The LP LP552T-VSB Classic Top-Tuning Tumba, 12 1/2-Inches, Vintage Sunburst/Chrome
LP Classic Top Tuning Congas allow you tune from the top without having to turn the conga. Now you can easily make on-the-fly adjustments and it's easier to tune the head evenly for reliable fundamental pitch. It's low profile design ensures hand comfort.
- 30" Siam Oak, 3-ply shell with a fiberglass layer added to the inside upper portion of the shell for additional strength
- 12-1/2" Natural rawhide head
- Modified and patented Comfort Curve II Rims, constructed from steel
- Reinforced LP Heart side plates with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs
- Patented LP ProCare Shell Protectors
- Tuning wrench included
Manufacturer: Latin Percussion
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.