Get The Standard-Bearing Conga With The LP LP559X-DW Classic Series Wood Conga, 11 3/4-Inch, Wine Red/Chrome
In 1972, after years of development, LP introduced its first wood conga, the Classic Model. To this day, it is the standard by which all other congas are measured.
- 30" Siam Oak, 3-ply shell with a fiberglass layer added to the inside upper portion of the shell for additional strength
- 11-3/4" Natural rawhide head
- Comfort Curve II Rims
- Reinforced LP Heart side plates with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs
- Patented LP ProCare Shell Protectors
- Tuning wrench included
Manufacturer: Latin Percussion
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA14473
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device