*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Sturdy Positioning Options To Place Your Cymbals Just Right - The Ludwig LAP37BCS A.T.L.A.S. Pro Straight Boom Cymbal Stand
The Ludwig A.T.L.A.S. Pro Series is for the Touring professional. Heavy-Weight, durable, and engineered for high performance while withstanding full-impact play and frequent travel. The Pro Boom/Straight Cymbal Stand provides the ultimate in stability and positioning options.
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be.
- 12mm Convertible Straight/Boom Tilter with Memory Lock: Converts from a boom to a straight stand with a single wing-nut, and features a hinged memory lock for repeatable setups.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups
- 3-Tier construction: For compact storage and large height adjustment range
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability.
- 1.25/1/.75" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
Manufacturer: Atlas by Ludwig
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.