Get Sturdy Positioning Options To Place Your Cymbals Just Right - The Ludwig LAP37BCS A.T.L.A.S. Pro Straight Boom Cymbal Stand
The Ludwig A.T.L.A.S. Pro Series is for the Touring professional. Heavy-Weight, durable, and engineered for high performance while withstanding full-impact play and frequent travel. The Pro Boom/Straight Cymbal Stand provides the ultimate in stability and positioning options.
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be.
- 12mm Convertible Straight/Boom Tilter with Memory Lock: Converts from a boom to a straight stand with a single wing-nut, and features a hinged memory lock for repeatable setups.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups
- 3-Tier construction: For compact storage and large height adjustment range
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability.
- 1.25/1/.75" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
Manufacturer: Atlas by Ludwig
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details