Get Unmatched Performance With The Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-Channel Compact Analog Mixer
Each generation of Mackie VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. TheÂ MackieÂ VLZ4 series benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is aÂ MackieÂ mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
TheÂ MackieÂ VLZ4 design goal was simple: everyÂ MackieÂ VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
The performance of Mackieâ€™s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to ourÂ MackieÂ VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of theÂ MackieÂ VLZ line with each generation.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tank.â€ From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. TheÂ MackieÂ VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
- 12-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preampsUltra-wide 60dB gain range128.5 dB dynamic range+22 dBu line input handlingExtended frequency responseDistortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- 4 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.