Get Unmatched Performance With The Mackie 1604VLZ4 16-Channel Compact Analog Mixer
Each generation of Mackie VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the â€œrace to the bottom,â€ Mackie VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a Mackie mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The Mackie VLZ4 design goal was simple: every Mackie VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like the custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
The performance of Mackieâ€™s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. There are 16 Onyx Preamps featured on the 1604VLZ4 compact mixer.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tank.â€ From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The Mackie VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preampsUltra-wide 60dB gain range128.5 dB dynamic range+22 dBu line input handlingExtended frequency responseDistortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 16 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 aux sends, level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo returns, 8 direct outs and 4 group/bus outputs
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- Control room / phones multi-input source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via Rotopod accessory (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details