Get More Features Than You Can Handle in a Compact Analog Mixer - The Mackie 1642VLZ4 Analog Mixer
The 16-channel Mackie 1642VLZ4 delivers the proven performance of Mackie Onyx mic preamps in a compact 4-bus mixer design perfect for bands, clubs and more. From every input to every output, the 1642VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis that includes high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like an expanded return section for no-hassle system integration plus a dedicated control room section, the 1642VLZ4 is the go-to mixer choice for any application that demands flexibility and professional performance.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The Mackie VLZ4 design goal was simple: every Mackie VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like the custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
The performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. There are 16 Onyx Preamps featured on the 1642VLZ4 compact mixer.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The Mackie VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 10 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 4 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 4 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA80654
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device