Get Top Quality Control And Sound With A Mackie 2404VLZ4 24 Channel Analog Mixer
The 24-channel 2404VLZ4 Mackie Analog Mixer, featuring Mackieâ€™s flagship Onyx mix preamps, delivers high-headroom/low-noise performance, â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tankâ€ construction plus effects and built-in compression in a 4-bus design perfect for larger applications.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The Mackie VLZ4 design goal was simple: every Mackie VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like the custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
The performance of Mackieâ€™s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. The Mackie 1402VLZ4 features 6 Onyx mic preamps.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tank.â€ From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The Mackie VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
- 20 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 17-20)
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- 2 stereo returns and 4 group outs with inserts
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+ processors featuring 24 "Gig Ready" rreverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- PFL/AFL Solo modes
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- High-resolution 12 segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- Universal power supply for world wide use
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.