OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Top Quality Control And Sound With A Mackie 2404VLZ4 24 Channel Analog Mixer
The 24-channel 2404VLZ4 Mackie Analog Mixer, featuring Mackieâ€™s flagship Onyx mix preamps, delivers high-headroom/low-noise performance, â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tankâ€ construction plus effects and built-in compression in a 4-bus design perfect for larger applications.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The Mackie VLZ4 design goal was simple: every Mackie VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like the custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
The performance of Mackieâ€™s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. The Mackie 1402VLZ4 features 6 Onyx mic preamps.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tank.â€ From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The Mackie VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
- 20 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 17-20)
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- 2 stereo returns and 4 group outs with inserts
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+ processors featuring 24 "Gig Ready" rreverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- PFL/AFL Solo modes
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- High-resolution 12 segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- Universal power supply for world wide use
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60428
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device