Enjoy the Portability and Quality of a Mackie 802VLZ4 8 Channel Compact Analog Mixer
Each generation of Mackie VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the race to the bottom, Mackie VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a Mackie mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The Mackie VLZ4 design goal was simple: every Mackie VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
The performance of Mackie's Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to our Mackie VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of theËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’ú MackieËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’ú VLZ line with each generation.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly "Built-Like-A-Tank" With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.Features
- 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range+22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz “ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’úËÇ£’Š“ï“ç’ú“ï“ç 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels “ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’úËÇ£’Š“ï“ç’ú“ï“ç no DI box needed
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’úËÇ£’Š“ï“ç“ûËÇ£•áat-a-glance“ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’úËÇ£’Š“ï“ç“ûËÇ£“ª visual feedback
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details