Spread The Sound Around With The Mackie HM-800 8 Channel Headphone Amplifier
Perfect for studios, practice spaces, quiet stages, and more, the HM Series offers everything you need whether it is just splitting a single signal to your band, or more complex headphone distribution.
FLEXIBLE HEADPHONE AMPLIFICATION
Whether you need to expand your home studio headphone monitoring capability or add robust cue mix distribution, the affordable HM Series offers the sound quality, reliability, and flexibility you need to expand your setup.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones. Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
The two 19" rackmount models, the HM-400 and HM-800, deliver flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom.
From a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out to four pairs of headphones to robust headphone distribution, the HM Series offers a wide range of options to suit your needs.
With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last.
- Two discrete main stereo inputs with separate level control plus stereo outputs
- 7-segment LED metering per channel plus main
- Two headphone outputs per channel
- Eight independent aux inputs for up to eight individual stereo mixes
- Input Select and Stereo/Mono switches per channel
- 16 total headphone outputs
- Built-Like-A-Tank construction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Â±1 dB
- Noise: -70 dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.005%
- Main Input Maximum Level: +19 dBu balanced / unbalanced
- Aux Input Maximum Level: +20 dBu unbalanced
- Headphone Output Maximum Level: 550 mW / channel @ 47Î© (+21 dBu)
- CMRR (Main Input): >52 dB @1 kHz
- Gain Range (Main Input): -67 to 19 dBu
- Input Type: Female XLR Balanced / Female 1/4" Balanced - Unbalanced
- Main Input Impedance: 40Î© balanced, 20kÎ© unbalanced
- Aux Input Impedance: 13Î© unbalanced
- Output Type: Male XLR Balanced / Female 1/4" Balanced - Unbalanced
- Headphone Output Impedance: 3Î© unbalanced
- Detachable Line Cord: -100-120V, 50/60 Hz, 24W / -220-240V, 50/60 Hz, 24W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A male
- Front power on/off
- Front input level meter
- Front output level meters
- Stereo/Mono Switches
- In 1/2 Switches
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details