Perform At A Higher Level With Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed Back Studio Headphones
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set â€“ having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on a studio monitor legacy, the MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy that Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. The MC-150 features large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE STUDIO HEADPHONES
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Featuring precision 50mm transducers, MC-150 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency for an immersive listening experience
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, field recording, personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4" adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 33 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92365
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device