*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Perform At A Higher Level With Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed Back Studio Headphones
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set â€“ having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on a studio monitor legacy, the MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy that Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. The MC-150 features large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE STUDIO HEADPHONES
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Featuring precision 50mm transducers, MC-150 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency for an immersive listening experience
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, field recording, personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4" adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 33 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.