*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Perform At A Higher Level With Mackie MC-250 Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set â€“ having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on Mackie's studio monitor legacy, the MC-250 headphones offer the clarity and accuracy that Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. The Mackie MC-250 features large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MONITORING HEADPHONES
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4" adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.