OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Perform At A Higher Level With Mackie MC-250 Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set â€“ having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on Mackie's studio monitor legacy, the MC-250 headphones offer the clarity and accuracy that Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. The Mackie MC-250 features large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MONITORING HEADPHONES
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4" adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92369
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device