Get Sound You Can Trust With The Mackie MR624 6.5-Inch Powered Studio Monitor
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and Mackie knows how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.Â
UNMATCHED ACCURACY AND CLARITY
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it's dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
When you mix your project in the studio, you rely on your monitors to present a faithful reproduction of your work. The more accurate your monitors are, the better your mix will "translate" to other listening environments and formats. This means that if it sounds great in the studio, you can count on it sounding great everywhere else. MR Series monitors are designed to do just that.
Mackie's proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging for increased clarity and consistent sound over a wide area of the room. Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
ACOUSTIC SPACE CONTROL
The superior acoustic design and accuracy of a monitor are meaningless if they aren't optimized for the room they are in. Equipped with Mackie's versatile Acoustic Space Control and HF filters, MR monitors can be easily optimized for your environment to ensure a flat response.
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie's proven logarithmic waveguide design
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 6.5" polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low-frequency response
- 65 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 20 Hz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.