Get Sound You Can Trust With The Mackie MRS10 Studio Subwoofer
When your music has some serious low-end, the shelf-ported MRS10 provides the deep, extended response you need to experience everything in your mix to its fullest potential. With a built-in variable crossover, you can dial it in to match your monitors perfectly, and if you want to hear your mix without it, simply bypass the subwoofer and built-in crossover with the included footswitch.
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and Mackie knows how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.Â
UNMATCHED ACCURACY AND CLARITY
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether itâ€™s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.Â
When you mix your project in the studio, you rely on your monitors to present a faithful reproduction of your work. The more accurate your monitors are, the better your mix will "translate" to other listening environments and formats. This means that if it sounds great in the studio, you can count on it sounding great everywhere else. MR Series monitors are designed to do just that.
Mackie's proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging for increased clarity and consistent sound over a wide area of the room. Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
ACOUSTIC SPACE CONTROL
The superior acoustic design and accuracy of a monitor are meaningless if they aren't optimized for the room they are in. Equipped with Mackie's versatile Acoustic Space Control and HF filters, MR monitors can be easily optimized for your environment to ensure a flat response.
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio, perfect for electronic music, hip-hop, and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low-frequency reproduction
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outpus for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns the connected monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA84041