OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Mackie Quality In A Convenient Package With TheÂ Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 2x2 USB Audio Interface
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Artist 1.2 is perfect for singer-songwriters, content creators, and mobile recording. The Artist 1.2 features an Onyx mic pre with phantom power and a 1/4â€ line input with Hi-Z instrument switch for quick and easy recording. Plus, with zero-latency direct analog monitoring ensures you can always hear yourself in real time. With the Onyx Artist 1.2, you have the power to capture your performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Your Creativity Without Limits â€“ Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces.Â
PREMIUM ANALOG CIRCUITRY
Whether you're tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise. Utilizing their proven Onyx mic preamps, everything from vocals to guitars to sytnesizers will be captured with incredible accuracy and warmnth.
ZERO-LATENCY DIRECT MONITORING
Featuring a true analog monitoring path directly from the preamps to your studio monitors and headphones, you can track while listening in either mono or stereo to the direct analog source with zero routing. Not only that, it also means that you can adjust your buffer settings to maximize your computer's processing ability.
BUS POWERED CONNECTION
Onyx Series USB Interfaces feature USB 2.0 connectivity for fast data transfer and minimal latency. Also, being bus powered, your studio can be truly mobile - just plug into your laptop and your are ready to go, no external power required. Compatible with Mac (Core Audio) and PC (ASIO).
Since Mackie's early days circa 1989, they insisted that everything they make be able to take the abuses of modern musicians, and Onyx Series USB Interfaces are no exception. With a beautiful all-metal enclosure, extended wear poteniometers, and robust internal construction, these interfaces are in it for the long haul.
AWARD-WINNING TRACKTION 17 RECORDING SOFTWARE
Included with your Onyx Series USB Interface is the powerful multi award-winning Tracktion T7 recording software. This full-featured DAW offers unlimited numbers of audio and MIDI tracks, combined with a professional feature set, allowing you to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music with ease.
DAW ESSENTIALS COLLECTION
Along with Tracktion T7, you also get a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW. Utilizing the very latest algorithms and coding techniques, the plugins feature extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- ¼” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Tracktion Music Production Software + DAW Essentials Collection Plug-Ins Included
- 16 plug-ins including Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Limiter, Auto Filter, and more
- Plug-ins compatible with all DAWs (AAX/AU/VST/LinuxVST)
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
Model: ONYX ARTIST 1.2
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA86691
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device