Get Mackie Quality In A Convenient Package With The Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 2x2 USB Audio Interface W/ MIDI
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuit and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Producer 2.2 is perfect for home studios, mobile recording, and dual mic applications. Featuring two XLR/TRS combo inputs with Onyx mic pres, each is equipped with phantom power and Hi-Z instrument switches for maximum versatility. Plus, with zero-latency direct analog monitoring ensures you can always hear yourself in real time. It also has built-in MIDI I/O for controllers, synths, and more. With the Onyx Producer 2.2, you have the power to capture your performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Your Creativity Without Limits â€“ Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces.
PREMIUM ANALOG CIRCUITRY
Whether you're tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise. Utilizing their proven Onyx mic preamps, everything from vocals to guitars to sytnesizers will be captured with incredible accuracy and warmnth.
ZERO-LATENCY DIRECT MONITORING
Featuring a true analog monitoring path directly from the preamps to your studio monitors and headphones, you can track while listening in either mono or stereo to the direct analog source with zero routing. Not only that, it also means that you can adjust your buffer settings to maximize your computer's processing ability.
BUS POWERED CONNECTION
Onyx Series USB Interfaces feature USB 2.0 connectivity for fast data transfer and minimal latency. Also, being bus powered, your studio can be truly mobile - just plug into your laptop and your are ready to go, no external power required. Compatible with Mac (Core Audio) and PC (ASIO).
All that great MIDI gear shouldn't go unused. The Onyx Producer 2.2 is equipped with MIDI I/O to keep you in touch with your favorite synths, controllers, sequencers, and more. Perfect for complex live performance and studio setups.
Since Mackie's early days circa 1989, they insisted that everything they make be able to take the abuses of modern musicians, and Onyx Series USB Interfaces are no exception. With a beautiful all-metal enclosure, extended wear poteniometers, and robust internal construction, these interfaces are in it for the long haul.
AWARD-WINNING TRACKTION 17 RECORDING SOFTWARE
Included with your Onyx Series USB Interface is the powerful multi award-winning Tracktion T7 recording software. This full-featured DAW offers unlimited numbers of audio and MIDI tracks, combined with a professional feature set, allowing you to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music with ease.
DAW ESSENTIALS COLLECTION
Along with Tracktion T7, you also get a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW. Utilizing the very latest algorithms and coding techniques, the plugins feature extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
- Hi-Z switch per channel
- 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
- USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
- Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Tracktion Music Production Software + DAW Essentials Collection Plug-Ins Included
- 16 plug-ins including Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Limiter, Auto Filter, and more
- Plug-ins compatible with all DAWs (AAX/AU/VST/LinuxVST)
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
Model: ONYX PRODUCER 2.2
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details