Get Next-Generation Versatility On The Gig With This "High-Boy" Genzler MG350-MG12-Combo - Featuring A New Vertical MG-12T-V 1x12" Cabinet
This design configuration of the MG-350 amplifier with Genzler's new MG-12T-V, "vertical", 1" x 12" tweeter cabinet presents an extremely compact combo delivering big output with the tonality of a 12" ported cabinet. This rig delivers 175 watts as a combo alone while adding an MG-12T-V extension cabinet (so, a "high-boy" stack) increases the conservative output to 350 watts.
This flexible combo-as-kit concept allows the mounting of the MG-350 amplifier to the MG-12T-V cabinet using the unobtrusive "hidden" MG-350-CRADLE, mounted to the top of the cabinet using the provided mounting screws. This allows easy install or removal of the amp to the cabinet to lend even more flexibility to this powerful little combo.
ELECTRIC OR UPRIGHT
The MG350-MG12-Combo delivers up a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth, and seamless response in this compact design and is ideal for electric or upright bass requirements. The performance and response are much larger than its minimal size and stage footprint.
GRAB AND GO
A new MG-12T-V cabinet design blends the depth and fullness of a single, premium Neodymium 12" driver in a vented bass-reflex enclosure and a smooth compression tweeter in a "high-boy" vertically designed cabinet. The cabinet delivers a big, full tone, throaty mid-range with a smooth "shimmer" on the top end. A single top/rear-mounted edge-lift handle makes this an easy grab and go combo solution.
- Frequency Response: 40-14KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 97 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 4.7K Hz
- Power Output: 175W - as Combo; 350W with Extension Cabinet
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry: Curve A - Classic to Modern - Mid Scoop Curve; Curve B - Thicker to Vintage - Low-Mid Bump W/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full-Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- Dual Speakon and 1/4" Combination Input Jacks
- One Premium Faital Neodymium 12" Cast Frame Loudspeaker Utilizing A Unique Dual-Wound Voice Coil Design For Increased Power Handling And Efficiency.
- One Proprietary Compact 1" Bullet Tweeter With Ferro Fluid Infusion In The Voice Coil Gap For Higher Power Rating And Smoother High-Frequency Response.
INPUT PANEL & CROSSOVER NETWORK
- Custom Designed 12dB/Octave Slope With 100W L-Pad Level Control
- One - Speakon NL-2 Connector And Two 1/4" Sealed Jacks, Reducing Rear Cabinet Air Loss And Noise
- Neodymium 12" Woofer W/Compression Bullet Tweeter
- Vertically Designed Cabinet
- Top/Rear Mounted Edge-Lift Handle
- Heavy-Duty Textured Black Vinyl
- Metal Chrome Corners
- Comfortable, Top/Rear Mounted, Edge-Lift Bar Handle
- Black And Silver Woven Wire Grille Cloth With Metallic Silver Piping
- Large Rubber Feet
- Short Speakon Cable Is Included With MG-350-CRADLE
- Weight Lbs: 27
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 22.365" x 14.5" x 16"
- Carton Dimensions: 23"H x 23"W x 20"D
- Shipping Weight: 34 Lbs
Manufacturer: GENZLER AMPLIFICATION
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details