OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get the sleek, versatile Carry Lite XXL Plus to protect your gear on the road.
The new CARRY LITE DJ-CASE XXL PLUS is a very lightweight and compact carrying solution for your DJ-equipment and comes in a nice full-black matt finishing. Constructed from laminated MDF panels and anodized aluminum profiles the CARRY LITE design features a fully padded interior with a variable pick & pluck foam that allows to create individual adapted compartments for various-sized DJ-controllers such as Pioneer DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX3, Denon MCX-8000, Denon MC-7000, Roland DJ-808 or similar-sized DJ-controllers. The pick & pluck foam consists of two separate layers providing the additional option to create another slot underneath the controller for laptop or cable storage.
- Constructed from laminated MDF and anodized aluminum profiles and butterfly latches (can be secured with a padlock)
- Fully lined interior of 5 mm EVA foam and a 3 cm thick egg-crate foam on lid
- Including 2-layer (2,5 and 3,5 cm) pick & pluck foam to create individual compartment and slots for dj-controllers, battle-mixers, laptops or smaller accessories.
- Convenient carrying-handle and option to attach a separate shoulder-strap.
- Roland DJ-808
- Denon MCX-8000
- Denon MC-7000
- Pioneer DDJ-SX
- Pioneer DDJ-SX2
- Pioneer DDJ-SX3
- Pioneer DDJ-RX
- Pioneer DDJ-RX2
- Pioneer DDJ-1000
- Pioneer XDJ-R1
- Pioneer XDJ-Aero
- Pioneer DDJ-S1/T1
- NI Kontrol S8
- Numark NS6
- Numark 4Track
- Numark Mixdeck Quad
- Numark IDJPro
- Reloop Mixon4
- Outer measures: 50 x 80 x 16 cm
- Inner measures: 46,5 x 77 x 11 cm (Controller-compartment)
- Weight: 6,3 kg
- Color: black/black
Manufacturer: Magma Bags
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90648
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device