Protect Your Gear With The Magma CTRL Mixer Case For Rane Seventy-Two
The CTRL Case Seventy-Two hardshell case is custom designed to a hold the new Rane Seventy-Two battle-mixer. Crafted from lightweight and rigid Durashock molded EVA shell it's a very compact and protective carrying solution that fits easily into the overhead bin or under the seat of most airlines.
- Crafted from rigid Durashock molded 6 mm EVA foam and water rejecting polyester exterior shell
- Incl. removable egg crate foam to protect knobs and faders and side padding
- Sturdy zipper
- Comfortable, rivet reinforced carrying handles and detachable shoulder strap
- Incl. foam panel to protect cross and line faders
- Compatible with Decksaver cover
- Fits inside the MAGMA Rolltop Backpack
- Incl. trolley-sling
- Rane Seventy-Two
- Reloop Elite
- Outer measures: 53 x 35,5 x 13,5 cm
- Inner measures: 44,5 x 28,5 x 11 cm
- Weight: 1,4 kg
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.