Bring Everyone To The Party With The Make Noise 0-CTRL
The Make Noise 0-CTRL is a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage-controlled synthesizer systems. Designed to be patch pals with the 0-Coast, it is a tabletop device whose inputs and outputs follow Eurorack standards, making it also a great partner for a modular system or another patchable tabletop synth.
- Fully analog and patch programmable, no menus or modes, what you patch is what you get!
- Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
- Voltage control over Stop and Direction
- Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
- Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human-generated events and expression
- Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/strength per note
- Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behavior and triggering unit events per step
- Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/or Gate Outs
- Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
- Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape, and Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV inputs
Manufacturer: Make Noise
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details