OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Take Your Sound To The Next Level With The Make Noise Rene V2 Cartesian Sequencer Module
The Rene music synthesizer module is a a powerful three-dimensional prism of composition. It is the world's only 3D Cartesian Music Sequencer. Named for the French philosopher & mathematician Rene Descartes, it uses the Cartesian coordinate system to unlock the analog step sequencer from the shackles of linearity. The original Rene was a one-channel, two-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with limited memory, this new Rene is a three-channel, three-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with memory for up to 64 complete STATEs. Considering the multiple channels and FUN programming options per multiple axis, Rene has become an n-dimensional matrix or tesseract of synthesizer sequencing.
- 3 CV outputs for controlling pitch or timbre
- 3 Gate outputs for generating musical events
- Snake and Cartesian patterns available simultaneously
- STORE all Programming in one of 64 STATEs.
- New Z-Axis allows for modulating through any combination of 64 STOREd STATEs
- All programming done real-time, programming of Rene is a key performance element
- Visualization of pattern activity always displayed on left half with 16 illuminated Knobs
- Visual indication of Programming always displayed on right half with 16 illuminated touch buttons
- Communicates w/ TEMPI via Select Bus to Select, Store, Revert, Multi-Paste and MESH STATEs
- Maximum amount of artist controlled musical variation, derived from minimum amount of analog data input
- All new touch sensing technology tested successfully on the most commonly used euro rack power solutions
- Width: 34hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 235mA@ +12V, 0mA @ -12V
Manufacturer: Make Noise
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91119
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device