OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Complete Control of your Synthesizer Outputs with the Make Noise XOH Synthesizer Module
The XOH (miX Out Headphone) music synthesizer module is a stereo mixer, headphone amplifier and output interfacing module for your modular synthesizer. It consists of two stereo input channels with independent level controls, and two stereo outputs: one pair of independent line level left and right outputs at unity gain; and one TRS headphone or line level output with dedicated level control.
- Works well with stereo modules: EV, MG, QPAS, X-PAN, MP
- Two mono/stereo input channels, ChA & ChB
- Independent level controls for ChA & Ch B
- Two stereo outputs containing A/B mix
- Independent unity gain L/R Line Level outputs
- TRS Headphone and Line Level output with level control (same line drive circuit used in the CV Bus Case)
- Adjust Modular Level signals down to Line Level with soft Limiting to protect your ears and line level gear
- Width: 6hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 40mA@ +12V, 40mA @ -12V
Manufacturer: Make Noise
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93840
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device