Get Complete Control of your Synthesizer Outputs with the Make Noise XOH Synthesizer Module
The XOH (miX Out Headphone) music synthesizer module is a stereo mixer, headphone amplifier and output interfacing module for your modular synthesizer. It consists of two stereo input channels with independent level controls, and two stereo outputs: one pair of independent line level left and right outputs at unity gain; and one TRS headphone or line level output with dedicated level control.
- Works well with stereo modules: EV, MG, QPAS, X-PAN, MP
- Two mono/stereo input channels, ChA & ChB
- Independent level controls for ChA & Ch B
- Two stereo outputs containing A/B mix
- Independent unity gain L/R Line Level outputs
- TRS Headphone and Line Level output with level control (same line drive circuit used in the CV Bus Case)
- Adjust Modular Level signals down to Line Level with soft Limiting to protect your ears and line level gear
- Width: 6hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 40mA@ +12V, 40mA @ -12V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.