Create Your Sound With The Malekko Manther Growl Monophonic Synth Voice For Eurorack Module
MANTHER GROWL is a full featured, Eurorack monophonic synth voice with an analog signal path and like the Manther Tabletop, it includes a coveted CEM3340 VCO IC chip. The analog filter is based on an SSM2044 chip. Square, Saw and Triangle waveforms have their own individual level controls (manual control as well as CV jack inputs), as well as their own individual outputs. Wavefold control can be set to Tri or ALL (folds all wave forms and external input post-filter). Dial the independent LFO level controls to modulate pitch, pulse width and filter cutoff. Also includes manual controls over both VCA and filter ADSR and both the VCA and filter have individual gate inputs.
Create everything from heavy basslines to screaming leads to stomping kicks. Manther growls like no other.
- VCA and Filter ADSR envelopes with CV and gate inputs
- External source input routed to the filter
- CV inputs for Square, Saw, Triangle levels and waveshape amount
- CV inputs for filter resonance and frequency
- 1v/oct input
- Individual outputs for Square, Saw and Triangle waveforms
- Individual outputs for the VCA envelope and VCF envelope
- Output jack, post VCA
- Invert filter envelope switch
- 4 LFO shapes (ramp, sine, square and random)
- LFO ramp to saw switch
- Level controls for LFO over Pitch, PW and Filter cutoff
- Pitch range switch and knob for fine tuning
- Direct LFO output
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92857
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device