*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Controlled Articulation With A Bright & Open Presence - The Mapex Black Panther Design Lab 5" x 14" Equinox Snare Drum
The Equinox 14" Snare features a North American Maple shell, reinforcement rings, and the classic styling of single-flanged hoops which evoke musical traditions and modern execution. This drum possesses the controlled articulation needed to hear the most subtle ghost notes coupled with a bright and open presence at full volume.
- Size: 5"x14"
- Shell: 6-ply 6mm Maple, 4-ply 4mm Maple Reinforcement Rings, Dual Air Vents
- Finish: Ebony Satin SAS Finish (SONIClear™ Attenuation System)
- Edges: 45-degree SONIClear™ Batter, 35-degree SONIClear™ Snare Side (both with 3/8" Rounded Back-Cuts)
- Snare Bed: 2.7mm Deep x 5 1/2" Width Tapered Snare Beds
- Hoops: Copper Alloy Single-Flange with 10 Hoop Claws per side and a High-Gloss Chrome Finish
- Lug Casings: Black Panther Single-Screw Lugs (Staggered for Increased Tuning Range)
- Snare Wires: Puresound™ Custom Series 16-Strand Stainless Steel Coils with Copper End-Plates
- Drumheads: Remo Fiberskyn 3 Diplomat, Remo Clear Ambassador Snare Side
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.