OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Celebrate Amp History With The Marshall 2525H 20W Mini Silver Jubilee Amplifier Head
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business.
Inspired by this acclaimed series the 20 Watt Mini Jubilee combo and ‘small box’ head combine classic Silver Jubilee preamp tone, features and styling in a lower power, ‘mini’ design.
This contemporary ‘mini’ take on the Jubilee Series features: an ECC83 & EL34 valve-set, High/Low output switching, (20 Watt to 5 Watt), FX Loop and independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs. In keeping with classic Jubilee tone, Mini Jubilee features preamp circuitry taken from the 2555X which was launched in 2015 and made using the original diagrams.
The amp also features classic silver vinyl and chrome plated panelling to complete the Jubilee look.
The 2525 Mini Jubilee is expertly crafted and is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest possible standards at the Marshall factory in Bletchley, England.
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2
- Wattage: 20W
- Inputs: 1
- Controls: Input Gain (Pull Rhythm Clip), Lead Master, Output Master, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, High/Low Output Switch
- Pre Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL34
- Cables: Power/Speaker
- Footswitch: PEDL-90003 Included
Manufacturer: Marshall Amplifiers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83789
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device