*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Classic Marshall Sound With The Marshall DSL40CR 40W 1x12 Combo Guitar Amp
The DSL40 has been designed with a 12-----" G-12 v-type speaker for those who need exceptional tone and flexibility. With rich functionality including the ability to move between two sounds within each gain channel, players can experiment and release their personality through sound.
CHOOSE YOUR TONE
Using the reverb, FX loop, tone shift controls and two footswitchable gain channels you can create a style that suits you and another to release your alter ego.
STAND OUT ON STAGE
The DSL40 has two master volumes for those loud solo moments.
VARY THE OUTPUT
The DSL40 has five speaker outputs giving you plenty of flexibility and the ability to record, with a standby function for silent recording as well. It can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
PICK YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Power can be reduced from 40w to 20w without affecting the quality meaning the DSL40 can be used in multiple environments with confidence.
The amps features can be controlled using any MIDI equipment, so for those technical players you can play this amp and different MIDI equipment at any one time.
- Model: DSL40CR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) -----"Ultra gain-----" and -----"classic gain-----"
- Output wattage: 40W (with power reduction option to 20W)
- 5 x 1/4-----" jack sockets (16 ohm load / 8 ohm load / 4 ohm load)
- 1 x 1/4-----" jack emulated line out
- 1 x 1/4-----" instrument jack
- 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in
- Classic Gain channel (gain, volume, clean crunch switch)
- Ultra Gain channel (gain, volume, OD1/OD2 switch), treble, middle, bass, tone shift switch, presence, resonance)
- Reverb (classic gain channel)
- Reverb (ultra gain channel)
- Master select switch
- Master volume I
- Master volume II
- Loop on/off switch
- Low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects Loop: Yes, series, send/return
Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00116 (sold separately)
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Width: 620 mm / 24.4-----"
- Height: 490 mm / 19.3-----"
- Depth: 252 mm / 9.9-----"
- Speaker configuration: 1x12-----"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-Type speaker (16 ohms, 80w)
- Unit impedance: 16 ohms
- PEDL-90012 included
- Compatible with PEDL-91016
- Modes include: 1 - Clean (classic green) 2 - Crunch (classic red) 3 - OD1 (ultra green) 4 - OD2 (ultra red) 5 - Master 1/Master 2 (toggle) 6 - FX Loop on/off
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.