Get The Marshall Origin 50W Tube Combo Amp For Vintage Tones, Tube Warmth, And Trailblazing Technology
Innovate and craft your sound using this 50W combo. A Celestion Midnight 60 12" type speaker provides a classic all-valve, rich and harmonic Marshall tone. This amp has classic styling and contains contemporary features. A power reduction feature, Powerstem, perfectly matches your tone whether performing on stage or practicing in the studio. With a 2-way footswitch available you can control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off.
- Model: Origin50C
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 50W, mid power approx 10W and low power approx 5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16 ohm load / 8 ohm load); DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, gain boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion G12N-60 Midnight 60 (16 ohms, 60W)
- Unit impedance: 16 ohms
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 18.2 kg / 40 lbs
- Width: 580 mm / 22.8"
- Height: 480 mm / 18.9"
- Depth: 245 mm / 9.6"
Manufacturer: Marshall Amplifiers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details