Replicate That Definitive Roar - The Marshall SC20C Studio Classic JCM800 Guitar Combo Amp
The Studio Classic SC20C combo effortlessly replicates that definitive Marshall JCM800 2203 roar, all packed into a portable 20W for today's player. Originally introduced in the 80's, the JCM800 2203 established itself by uniting iconic Marshall design with that genre defining heavy rock crunch. Already played by guitar heroes the world over, but now remastered for the modern day with power reduction from 20W to 5W, letting you take your tone to the home.
UK MADE ALL VALVE AMPLIFIER
Just like the original that kicked off the Marshall crunch revolution and changed the face of modern amplifiers forever.
Switch between 20W and 5W power to capture that huge tone at home, studio or stage.
Iconic tone scaled down into an easily movable frame.
AUTHENTIC JCM800 2203 TONE
Featuring the master volume control and series FX loop, to recreate that signature sound.
- Model: SC20C
- Range: Studio
- Output Wattage: 20W (With Power Reduction Option To 5W)
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4" Jack Sockets, Selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω Load
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack Instrument Inputs (High/Low Sensitivity)
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master Volume, Preamp Volume
- Effects: None
- Effects Loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker Configuration: 1X10"
- Speaker Model: Celestion V-Type 10" (16Ω, 50W)
- Unit Impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp Valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (Phase Splitter)
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable Power Cable Included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 14.55 Kg / 32 Lbs
- Width: 510mm / 20.1"
- Height: 460mm / 18.1"
- Depth: 255mm / 10"
Manufacturer: Marshall Amplifiers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details