Get Legendary Plexi Amp Sound With The Marshall SV20C Studio Vintage Guitar Combo Amplifier
The SV20C combines the raw power tones of the 1959SLP and authentic voice of classic rock in a new portable style. The amp that first defined rock 'n roll in the 60s has been revised for the present day, whilst remaining faithful to the original with its Plexi design and all-valve tone, still considered a classic by scores of legendary guitarists. The SV20C lets you play like your heroes on stage, in the studio and at home.
CLASSIC SOUND CAPTURED
Accurately recreating the iconic sound heard on thousands of influential tracks from across the years.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE UK
Capturing the classic Marshall spirit with an iconic British built valve amp.
TAME THE UNTAMEABLE
Everything you expect from the 1959SLP now available with power reduction technology, letting you shift through the gears from 20W to 5W.
A sonic essential lovingly recreated for today's player, the SV20H the truly mirrors the 1959SLP.
- Model: SV20C
- Range: Studio
- Output wattage: 20W, with power reduction option to 5W
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4--" jack speaker, selectable 16 ohm / 8 ohm / 4 ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) --"Lead and Bass--"
- Controls: Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10--"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-type 10--" (16 ohm, 50W)
- Unit impedance: 16 ohms
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.