Get Legendary Plexi Amp Sound With The“é Marshall SV20C Studio Vintage Guitar Combo Amplifier
The SV20C combines the raw power tones of the 1959SLP and authentic voice of classic rock in a new portable style. The amp that first defined rock 'n roll in the 60s has been revised for the present day, whilst remaining faithful to the original with its Plexi design and all-valve tone, still considered a classic by scores of legendary guitarists. The SV20C lets you play like your heroes on stage, in the studio and at home.
CLASSIC SOUND CAPTURED
Accurately recreating the iconic sound heard on thousands of influential tracks from across the years.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE UK
Capturing the classic Marshall spirit with an iconic British built valve amp.
TAME THE UNTAMEABLE
Everything you expect from the 1959SLP now available with power reduction technology, letting you shift through the gears from 20W to 5W.
A sonic essential lovingly recreated for today“óËé¼Ëäós player, the SV20H the truly mirrors the 1959SLP.
- Model: SV20C
- Range: Studio
- Output wattage: 20W, with power reduction option to 5W
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker, selectable 16ž / 8ž / 4ž load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Controls: Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-type 10" (16ž, 50W)
- Unit impedance: 16ž
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
Manufacturer: Marshall Amplifiers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details