OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get An Acoustic With Iconic Martin Craftsmanship And Stunning Looks With The Martin DSS-17 Acoustic Guitar In Whiskey Sunset
The DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset Dreadnought slope-shoulder model boasts a rich, warm sunburst finish that will delight any player with its aesthetic beauty. It is skillfully crafted from a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides with antique white binding. It features a modified low oval neck with a high-performance taper for added comfort and includes a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, scalloped bracing, and an old-style script logo on the headstock. The DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset produces beautiful, dynamic tones that will please the most discerning musician.
- Dreadnought slope-shoulder
- Rich, warm sunburst finish
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Antique white binding
- Modified low oval neck with a high-performance taper
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Scalloped bracing
- Old-style script logo on the headstock
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back And Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Top Color: Whiskey Sunset Burst
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back And Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1955 Style 18
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Knob: Cream Plastic
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Case: Soft-Shell
- Label: None
- Pleked: Yes
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93098
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device