Meinl 20" Classics Custom Dual Series Crash Cymbals
Quick and explosive attack with a dose of bright shimmer followed by a dark, short sustain. The visually striking surface treatment combines a dark finish center along with a fully lathed and buffed edge. The Dual Crashes give a bold, dark punch on the front end and a shimmering blend of smooth highs to make them sing without being glassy or overpowering.
Classics Custom Dual cymbals are made from B12 bronze alloy with a highly specialized finish that brings out a warmer fundamental tone and response that can sit down in a mix or jump to life when the energy lifts. Their sound, feel and intensity is accentuated by the unique finish.
- B12 bronze alloy for added warmth (88% copper | 12% tin)
- Dark center finish with highly polished, brilliant edge delivers a flexible feel and unique sound
- Extra-deep over-hammering for darker, earthy tones
- Step-lathe formation
- Medium weight
- Music Style: Metal, Rock, Pop, Fusion, Studio, R&B
- Character: Complex, Musical, Rich, Full-bodied
- Timbre: Mid-Dark
- Volume: Medium to High
- Lathe: Wide Blade, Narrow Blade
- Sustain: Medium
- Made in Germany with 100% renewable energy
- Size: 20"
- Weight: Medium
- Material: B12 bronze alloy
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.