Travel With Your Acoustic Guitar Without Any Worries With Trusted MONO quality - The MONO M80 Vertigo Acoustic Guitar Case
Combining manufacturing methods from military, footwear and extreme outdoor industries, the Vertigo represents not only superior guitar protection, but a technological advancement in luggage design. The award-winning Top-Loading design of a the Vertigo allows for easy access to the guitar while in a standing position (patents pending). The Boot on the bottom uses sneaker technology to protect the guitar against vertical drops. The automatic Headlock grips the guitar inside suspending the headstock and neck during transit. The Vertigo is light, fast, sleek and rugged. Thanks to some serious design, traveling with a guitar has never been this fun.
- GRAB AND GOA slick feature that you will come to love. The Vertigo does not open like a traditional guitar case. Its design allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your guitar out from the top. This is enabled by a hidden diagonal hinge on the front panel of the case. Once unzipped, the case naturally opens out and to the right. No need to lay your guitar case down on the floor. Take a stand.
- LOCK AND LOADThe Vertigo features a fully redesigned Headlock neck suspension system. No strapping, buckling, or belting required. No extra steps. Just throw your guitar in and the neck finds a natural resting point in the base of the Headlock. Then zip the case up and the top section of the Headlock automatically clamps down over your bass, holding it firmly in place. Your headstock is now fully protected against backward drops and side-to-side impact. Lightning fast!
- DROP-PROOFAnother first of its kind, The Boot takes guitar protection to a new level. Using manufacturing technologies from the footwear industry, the Vertigo bounces off of concrete like a pair of cross trainers. With its custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole, The Boot also protects strap pins of all shapes and sizes from those nasty vertical drops. Despite its serious design, the Vertigo just wants to have fun.
- STRAP PIN PROTECTIONThe insole/outsole combination of The Boot design keeps the strap pin off the ground even during hard vertical drops.
- IMPACT DEFLECTIONIntegral ABS panels deliver hardcase protection at a fraction of the weight. (MONO cases weigh in at about 75% less than their hardcase counterparts.) The reinforced outer shell of the Vertigo absorbs and deflects hard impact away from the vulnerable areas of the guitar.
- TICK-READYThe Vertigo comes equipped with the triple D-ring attachments required for the optional Guitar Tick the modular tool case designed to extend the storage capacity of your guitar case. The Guitar Tick seamlessly and securely attaches to the Vertigo as shown. All M80 guitar and bass cases are now shipped Tick-ready (some older cases may not be - please contact support if you have questions about the Tick-compatibility of your MONO case).
- PLUG AND PLAYEverything in its place. Specialized storage compartments put your gear right where you need it. Deep gussets make sure your small items stay put.
- THE LITTLE THINGSA small interior mesh pocket keeps those little, critical items close at hand.
- WEAR IT OUTWe build our cases to military specs, using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Inside, the plush lining protects delicate custom finishes. Outside, the water-resistent Sharkskin shell keeps you on the move, rain or shine.
- RIVETED HANDLERock solid, industrial webbing handles come standard on MONO cases. Bar-tack stitching and steel rivets reinforce for strength, while high grade webbing provides a super comfortable grip.
- HARD-WEARING SOLEThe Vertigo features a molded rubber sole and piping made of Hypalon - the same industrial rubber used to create inflatable military rafts. This sole simply does not wear out.
- DOUBLE ZIPPERSPowder-coated steel zipper pulls with self-healing nylon zippers are standard on all compartments. Double zippers also double the lifespan of each pocket.
LIKE A GLOVEThese measurements represent the inner capacity of the case. If you are unsure about the fit for your guitar, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown just to be safe. This case is designed to fit all standard body acoustic dreadnought guitars including Martin, Taylor, Yamaha, Gibson and others. Also suitable for most archtops. Please check with support if you have
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.