Push The Envelope Of Sonic Possibility With The Moog Subsequent 37 Analog Synthesizer
The Sub 37 Tribute Edition is a limited edition (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer built on the award-winning Sub Phatty sound engine. Its panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display - placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool quickly at your command.
The Sub 37 Tribute's new features include Duo Mode, which allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independently, programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer, two modulation busses with assignable source and destination options, access to 256 presets, and a 37-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with aftertouch.
A fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for each sound source, as well as a level control for External audio input and Feedback - which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the input of the mixer.
Also included are the powerful DAHDSR envelopes from the Sub Phatty with panel control of each extended function.
- SUB 37 DESIGN: All the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- SOUND ENGINE EVOLUTION: Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- MORE MULTIDRIVE: Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- ROOM FOR TWO: More headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- 37 NOTE KEYBED: Lightweight with swift action and aftertouch.
- HIGH-POWER HEADPHONES: Cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- EXTENSIVE MODULATION AND SEQUENCING: 2 assignable mod busses, 2 DAHDSR looping envelopes, and an ultra-powerful arpeggiator/sequencer
- 256 PRESETS: 16 banks of 16 patches
- FREE SOFTWARE EDITOR: Works as a DAW plugin or as a standalone editor.
- Sound Engine: 100% Analog
- Polyphony: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic
- Keybed: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- Oscillator Calibration Range: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
- Glide Module: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- Filter: 20Hz-20KHz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- Transportation: +/- 2 Octaves
- Arpeggiator/Sequencer: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync, 64-note sequencer
- Audio Input: 1xTS
- Audio Output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control
- Presets: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Power: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
- Weight: 22lbs
- Dimensions: 6.75H x 26.75”W x 14.75”D
Manufacturer: Moog Music
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details