*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Obtain High Quality Tone With Fast Playability And Performance With The Music Man BFR Majesty Limited Edition Electric Guitar In Dargie Green 3 Finish
Limited to just 76 pieces worldwide, this BFR Majesty features the Dargie Matte Olive green finish covering the entire body, headstock, and back of the neck. Unique to this model is a "Runway" ebony fretboard, outlined with two strips of white pearl, inlaid across the entire length of the fretboard; one on each side. The omission of the first position Majesty inlay and position fret markers gives this guitar a very streamlined aesthetic. The electronics package includes the newly designed Dreamcatcher (bridge) and Rainmaker (neck) pickups. Each instrument is autographed by John Petrucci, including a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
JOHN PETRUCCI MAJESTY
The Majesty is the result of John's unwavering demand for high-performance and playability. One of the most ergonomic and perfectly balanced instruments available, the Majesty features neck-through-body design, unparalleled upper and lower fret access, economical in-line control knob placement, and new digital pickup switching capabilities, which effectively eliminate the delay between pickup selection. The Majesty is the exemplification of everything we know a John Petrucci signature model to be - innovative technology, versatile performance, and a sleek modern feel.
BALL FAMILY RESERVE
The Ball family is the last of a dying breed, a family business making premium guitars and basses on the California central coast since 1984. Sterling Ball, alongside his sons Brian and Scott, combine the laser precision of robotics and old-world hand craftsmanship to develop innovative instrument designs that push the boundaries of performance and playability.
DARGIE GREEN 3 MATTE FINISH
Dargie Green 3 matte finish covering the entire body, headstock, and back of the neck.
RUNWAY EBONY FINGERBOARD
Streamlined fretboard with two strips of pearl inlays replaces the traditional Majesty shield position markers.
AUTOGRAPHED BY JOHN PETRUCCI
Each guitar is hand signed by John Petrucci.
- Size: 12" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (30.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Alder Wings, Mahogany & Flame Maple through neck
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Wood: Mahogany & Flame Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Pearl Inlay Runway Strips
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: Through neck design
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, momentary mono/stereo output knob (Piezo Volume)
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Rainmaker - neck; 1 DiMarzio Dreamcatcher - bridge; Piezo bridge pickup
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.