*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Celebrate 20 Years Of Collaboration Between Music Man and John Petrucci With The Music Man John Petrucci 20th Anniversary JP6 Electric Guitar In Honey Burst
Ernie Ball Music Man and John Petrucci are proud to celebrate a partnership that has lasted for more than two decades, introducing the world to some of the most innovative guitar designs and technology. 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of the John Petrucci line of signature instruments. To honor this achievement, we are pleased to announce a custom limited edition 20th anniversary John Petrucci (JP) signature guitar. The 20th anniversary John Petrucci features a flamed maple top with a forearm scoop seated in a Honey Butter Burst finished Honduran mahogany body. This special signature is equipped with a load of unique options, including a grain-filled Mahogony bolt-on design, an Ebony fretboard with unique gold JP/shield inlays, a combination of gold and black hardware, and a laser-etched anniversary tremolo backplate. The electronics feature signature DiMarzio Crunch Lab (bridge) and Liquifire (neck) pickups combined with a +20db boost preamp and onboard piezo bridge system, giving the JP a focused and highly versatile palette of tones. Available in 6 and 7 string versions, this collectible anniversary guitar comes with an autographed certificate of authenticity and will have a limited ordering window, so make sure to order soon.
Designed To Perfection
The 20th anniversary John Petrucci signature features a flame maple veneer seated on top of a beautiful grain-filled Mahogony body, delivering unparalleled access to all 24 stainless steel frets, with super smooth tremolo system, and ergonomically optimized control layout.
Hand-selected tonewoods imported from only the finest sustainably sourced wood suppliers in the world; bodies of mahogany, and maple are individually chosen and matched for their rich tonal qualities.
Crafted In California
Each 20th anniversary John Petrucci signature guitar is crafted at the Ernie Ball Music Man factory in San Luis Obispo, California. Blending the delicate touch of hand craftsmanship and the accuracy of robotic technology, we've focused on making the best playing and sounding guitars in the world.
The John Petrucci signature features an abundance of tonal choices including magnetic and piezo options, coil tapping, and up to a 20db boost for extra gain when needed. Independent volume controls allow for custom blending of magnetic and piezo pickups that can be used in mono or stereo applications.
Schaller Locking Tuners
Each John Petrucci signature features Schaller M6-IND Black Locking Tuners to optimize tuning stability.
- Body Wood: Flame maple top, grain-filled Honduran mahogany body
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man® floating tremolo made of black matte, hardened steel with Fishman Powerbridge piezo saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Frets: 24 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Wood: Grain-filled Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Gold JP and Shield Inlays
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Color Matches Body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolt, sculpted neck joint
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Liquifire - neck; 1 DiMarzio Crunch Lab - bridge; Piezo bridge pickup
- Left Handed: No
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240) 6-String
Manufacturer: Music Man
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details