Play With Complete Ease And Freedom With The Music Man Sabre HH Electric Guitar In Gator Burst
The all-new Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre guitar features an okoume body, thick maple top, and custom Music Man humbucking pickups, delivering lively, dynamic sound with striking clarity and sustain. Aesthetically, the Sabre is equally compelling. Its bookmatched premium top is adorned with contrasting natural binding, which elegantly highlights the raw beauty of the figured maple wood grain. Crafted with a slender, contoured body and slightly wider neck (1 11/16" at the nut), the Sabre guitar provides unmatched comfort and playability. Equipped with a roasted maple neck, Schaller locking tuners, a 5-way switch, and Music Man’s super smooth, modern tremolo system, the Sabre is truly a player's guitar.
All New Sabre
Crafted with a slender, contoured body and slightly wider nut width, the Sabre guitar provides unmatched comfort and playability.
Premium Top + Binding
The Sabre's bookmatched premium top is adorned with natural binding, which elegantly highlights the raw beauty of the figured maple wood grain.
Roasted Figured Maple Necks
Featuring a roasted figured maple neck with comfortable slim C profile and 1 11/16" nut width.
Designed To Perfection
The Sabre offers two custom Music Man designed humbucking pickups delivering a hot and lively, dynamic sound with striking clarity and sustain. Featuring a 5-way switch for tonal diversity and Music Man's super smooth and reliable modern tremolo system.
The Sabre's 1/2" bookmatched flame maple top is subtly carved and tastefully accented with a natural binding. The backside of the slender, contoured body is made of highly resonant okoume.
Schaller Locking Tuners
The Sabre features Schaller M6-IND locking tuners in Black hardware.
- 12-7/8" wide (32.7 cm)
- 1-3/4" thick (4.4 cm)
- 38-1/8" long (96.8 cm)
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Body Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Body Bindings: Natural Wood
- Bridge: Music Man® Modern tremolo with crescent cover and vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: None
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width stainless steel
- Neck Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Figured Roasted Maple Neck
- Fingerboard: Figured Roasted Maple, Rosewood, Ebony
- Fret Markers: 1/4" Black Dot inlay
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Roasted
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolt, sculpted neck joint
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HH - 2 Music Man® custom wound humbucking with chrome covers, Bridge-Alnico 5 magnets, Neck-Ceramic 6 magnet
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26w-36w-46w (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
Manufacturer: Music Man
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details