OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The state-of-the-art MXL CR21 Pair of microphones record in vivid detail. Suited for drum overheads, acoustic instruments, and pianos; the pencil condensers are also a powerful option in tight situations. The MXL CR21 mics sound clean, articulate, and full. With a fast transient response, the mics accurately pick up every scintillating detail of the performance. The black and black chrome design lends character while staying unobtrusive. The MXL Cr21 Microphones feature transformerless preamps for low noise and distortion, small capsules for extra detail and fast transient response for accuracy.
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient Mic
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/-4V)
- Metal Finish: Matte black and black chrome
Manufacturer: MXL Microphones
Model: MXL-CR21 PAIR
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA50141
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device