OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Although it's commonly used in front of a stage to pickup concerts or theater events, the MXL FR-400M boundary microphone has a wide cardioid pattern and can be used in other applications like under the lid of a piano. The switch located on the bottom of the mic can be used to boost or cut low frequencies by 6 dB in order to balance the frequency response.
Boundary mic with 3-capsule array
120 degree cardioid
50Hz - 16kHz
48V Phantom Power
Bass Cut/Boost switch
Manufacturer: MXL Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA50128
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device